CB-IR(A) training, license conversion
EASA-IR rating based on an FAA IR
It is possible to get an EASA-IR rating based on your FAA IR rating.
The requirements are the following:
- Valid American and European licenses (flight review and medical OK);
- 50 h as PIC under IFR flight plan (could be either IMC or VMC);
- European English level 4 (FCL.055) passed;
- Night qualification (FCL.810);
- Theoretical and practical tests with a DGAC examiner passed.
I provide theoretical and practical training needed to take the test with confidence.
This training covers:
- The differences between regulations;
- The preparation of the flight and the best way to present it;
- Precision, non-precision approaches and at least a full 'flight' (apron to apron) in the simulator;
- At least one flight with precision and non-precision approaches, a partial panel approach, unusual positions, etc.
The training is obviously tailored to your particular level.